The Paradise...

 




Have you ever wondered 'Is this a life? Is this the life I wished for?'. Pretty sure you guys didn't have much time to think so far. 

Actually, What is life? 

Every day we wake up, study our butt off and work hard day and night without considering anything at all to build a better future for ourselves. Despite all of that, at the end of the day, we are exhausted. We are stressed. We feel empty. We want to quit. But can we?

We can't... 
No matter how, we must not...

I believe  'Life is a choice'.  I know life is really hard, but trust me life depends on the choices we make. 

Can I ask you guys a question? 
Have you guys ever went trips with your friends? I know, at this moment every mind who read this is filled with all the amazing memories. Believe me, I didn't have much amazing memories like that until one day. 
Trust me, now I'm going to take you all on a trip that changed the way I see my life...


Me and My university friends went to one of the most beautiful beach sides called 'Blue Beach Island' in this wonderland; Sri Lanka. It is a small island located in beautiful Matara city, surrounded by the breathtaking blue sea and we spent two unforgettable days there. We had an amazing night camp and trust me, this was my first ever night camp experience. We prepared food, we ate, we sang, we danced, we played, we talked, we laughed, we lived... 
The breathtaking ocean, dark night, cold air, bonfire and warm air, bright stars, and each and every person made this night unforgettable.

Believe me, that day I realized how many beautiful things I have missed in my life.







'The different colored ocean that takes my breath away, the smell of the ocean that covers my body with the saltiness, the sound of the ocean waves that calm my heart to the fullest, the wind that cools my body as a magic, the trees that give healthy breath and amazing friends who make you laugh and feel loved.... '
Can you picture it... Still feel each and every feeling and emotion I had, even right now. 


Believe me, this trip undoubtedly changed my life and the way I see the world. It showed me the path to be a new version of myself. It taught me that life is not a race, life is not only about studying or working, and it showed me how many valuable things I have missed. And it helped me to start writing my feelings once more, and it introduced a new hobby to me that takes me back to each and every wonderful memory I had (Photo Collecting). It taught me to notice and feel everything around me. It taught me the value of being with loved ones. It taught me happiness is something that is always around us and we just need to look a little closer to find it. It taught me that we will never know the true value of a moment until it became a memory.   

We always run in our life...

But did anyone see how many things we have missed? 

We missed the people we love, the beauty of nature, the beauty of our life...

 

Just remember,

Slow Down, live a little... Because, in the end, we all will regret the chances we didn't take...

Life is a journey, not a race...

Don't forget... enjoy your life, because you only got one...

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just me...